You are a Young Graduate looking for an opportunity to start your career?
Join our Team!
Compagnie de Beau Vallon Ltée is one of the main economic players in the Southeast of the island. We have considerably diversified our agricultural activities over the past fifteen years. From a core sugar-based operation, it has diversified through the cultivation of potatoes, onions, carrots, and palm heart, as well as the establishment of a nursery and deer breeding activities, amongst others.
We are looking for a dynamic Human Capital Assistant to support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment process
- Identify appropriate training programs
- Process trainings refund with local authority and keep a record
- Ensure follow up of training payments and refunds
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintain employee records and internal databases
- Assist in payroll preparation and processing
- Follow up of retirements / leavers including calculation of gratuity or compensation and filing of PRGF returns
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Participate in event organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or equivalent
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Knowledge of labour laws and remuneration orders
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (French & English)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities
- Strong ethics and reliability
Closing date: 02/10/2023
Email: [email protected]